We are looking for Detailer's to help run our car wash service lane to help prepare our vehicles to be presented to the customer after a sale or service. This position involves a variety of cleaning duties to ensure excellent preventative maintenance of the vehicles.
- Exterior detailing involves cleaning, restoring or exceeding the original condition of the surface of the car's finish (usually a paint with a glossy finish), chrome trim, windows, wheels, and tires, drying the exterior, as well as other visible components on the vehicle's exterior
- Interior detailing involves cleaning, floor mats, upholstery, vacuum seats and flooring, compartments, windows, etc.
- Ensure interior is dry to prevent mildew
- Ensure the cabin of the vehicle is clean and smells good; using deodorizing products
- Washing, drying, and detailing vehicles for customer delivery, and or, to prepare for vehicle lot inventory
- Maintain Asbury quality standards
- Training will be provided
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to follow manufacturer recommended procedures
- Must be able to keep up with a fast paced environment
- Must be able to stand on feet for a long period of time as well as bending and lifting light items
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background and drug test)
Trying to locate us? Find us here on google maps!